In 2022, 18 inch hair extensions have appeared to be a hot trend again because of their convenience and stunning appearance. If you’re interested in learning more about 18 inch hair extensions and whether or not you’re a good match for them, this is the guide for you.
An overview about 18 inch hair extensions
In order to achieve the most flattering hairstyle for your face shape using 18 inch hair extensions, you must first understand the fundamentals of this hair type’s characteristics.
Definition of 18 inch hair extensions
A hair extension that is 18 inches in length is approximately 45 cm in length, which is shoulder length for us. In contrast, depending on your individual hair textures, the length of time that the hair extension lasts may differ significantly (curly, wavy or straight hair).
A brief description of 18 inch hair extensions
Are 18-inch hair extensions long enough for you? It’s a resounding “Yes!” Many different styles can be achieved with 18 inch hair extensions. 18 inch hair extensions are more versatile than 14 inch hair extensions because they are neither too long nor too short. The ideal length for a day-to-day outfit.
- Extensions that are 18 inches long give the appearance of fuller, longer hair. The length of your hair varies from person to person based on their upper body. 18 inch hair extensions may be shorter for those with a long torso. Hair extensions that are at least 18 inches (45cm) long should be at least 4 inches (12cm) above your shoulders.
- The mass: According to the hair type, a single weft hair bundle weighs around 100 grams (about the size of a bar of soap). A 18 inch hair extension requires between 125 and 200 grams of hair, depending on how thick or thin your hair is.
The hair is thicker and fuller thanks to the 18 inch hair extensions, which give it more volume. You can easily style your hair with this 18 inch hair extension length, which is flexible in everyday life and gives you an effortless beauty look.
Steps to take care of 18 inch hair extensions
When it comes to caring for hair extensions, it’s not a simple task. Maintaining silky, smooth hair can be achieved and maintained by following these four rules:
- Use a shampoo for hair extensions to remove product buildup from your hair. Wigs, like natural hair, need to be washed on a regular basis. Shampooing should be done three times a week at the most. You should use a shampoo specifically designed for hair extensions.
- With a hair extensions comb, it’s important to brush 18 inch hair extensions in the right direction. When hair is stretched in the opposite direction, it becomes tangled and less durable.
- 18 inch hair extension protection tips Make sure you always have a hair tie on hand if you’re wearing 18 nch hair extensions. Maintain a ponytail or bun to keep your hair from being blown around by the wind while driving.
- Cleaning your 18 inch hair extensions is as simple as following these simple steps after each use: When you’re wearing 18 inch hair extensions, it’s imperative that you take good care of your hair. Apply a hair product and thoroughly brush your extensions after each use to prevent knots and breakage. In order to keep the hair extensions clean and dust-free, the hair extensions bag must be used. To easier 18 inch hair extensions care, you should find the high-quality sources first. Among many hair suppliers in the world, you can look for the Vietnamese hair factory. Collecting 100 percent human hair with high skills in hair production, a Vietnamese hair factory will not make you disappointed.
18 Inch Hair Extensions by Queen Hair – The Best Vietnamese Hair Factory
Queen Hair, which has been in business for a decade, offers 18 inch hair extensions. Queen Hair has a wide selection of 18 inch hair extensions for a reasonable price. Queen Hair Factory will meet your company’s requirements.
- The most common type of hair on the market is weft hair.
- Shipping via UPS, DHL, FedEx, China agent, and Nigerian agent is a common method of transporting merchandise.
- It is possible to pay for the service via Western Union, a Naira agency, or a bank transfer.