Black hair with green eyes is a very outstanding look n because it is attractive but equally modern and luxurious. Here are 5 basic makeup steps to help you put on a charming, luxurious and charming if you have black hair with green eyes.
The simplest makeup steps for black hair with green eyes girl
If you have black hair with green eyes here are the makeup looks you should go for.
Makeup for black hair with green eyes: Primer and foundation
You will have to apply many layers of powder if you want that attractive look. Don’t forget to use a primer to protect your skin.
For foundation, choose a color that is 1-2 tones darker/darker because black hair with green eyes prefer healthy and sexy skin most of all. Do not forget to take care of the skin in the neck and chest area so that the face does not look “out of place”.
Makeup look for black hair with green eyes: Contour the face
If you have black hair with green eyes, of course, the stage of creating volume cannot be ignored. The purpose of contouring is to create a slimmer and more defined facial contour. The rule if you have black hair with green eyes is to contour the face. Here are the things you need to remember:
- Use white highlighter to brighten the middle areas that need to stand out such as: forehead, bridge of nose, under eyes, chin.
- Use brown foundation to darken and reduce the rough and asymmetrical areas of the face such as: jawline, under cheekbones, nose wings, skin bordering bangs.
Makeup for black hair with green eyes: Sharp lines eye makeup
Black hair with green eyes and thick, long eyelashes is the most attractive point and needs to be elaborated the most. To get an extremely attractive eyes, you need:
- Smokey eyeshadow: Darken the eyelids to create the right depth for green eyes.
- Curly and long eyelashes: Apply mascara carefully or apply false eyelashes to increase thickness and length.
Makeup look for black hair with green eyes: arched eyebrows
If you have black hair with green eyes, your eyebrow shape should have an arc shape.
- Let’s start from the eyebrows, use the pencil to outline firmly but not too bold, it is important that you make the lines clear.
- Should choose the same eyebrow color as the hair color to make the face look more natural and good-looking.
Makeup for black hair with green eyes: thick and full lips
The thick and full lips bring a modern, trendy but liberal look. If you have black hair with green eyes, you should try a lip liner to outline your lips.
- Thicker lip makeup tip: Use nude matte lipstick to encroach on the lip line a bit or block to create depth for the area between the center of the center of the nucleus, the two corners of the lips and create a suitable thickness for the lips.
- Don’t forget to add gloss to your lips to get the full shape you want.
The hottest makeup tone for black hair with green eyes
Here are some of the hottest makeup tones for black hair with green eyes right now.
Orange makeup tone for black hair with green eyes
This is the style for black hair with green eyes that is making the rounds that many beauty bloggers apply.
With this orange-western tone, it is a combination of modern style but still retains a beautiful and attractive look.
Brown makeup tone for black hair with green eyes
Yes, brown is the main color tone of this makeup look if you have black hair with green eyes.
Extremely modern, attractive, sexy are the adjectives to describe this black hair with green eyes style.
Black hair with green eyes and red lips
The charming and traditional red lipstick color seems to have been forgotten in recent years by different colored lipsticks, attracting the attention of young people. However, with the rotating fashion trend, recently red lipstick is used a lot in makeup looks. Especially for black hair with green eyes. This mysterious lipstick color combined with many makeup looks creates attractive features and extremely sexy lips for girls.
Here are the 5 makeup steps for black hair with green eyes that we think you should try this year!